Terms & Conditions
Tickets and tours
- All prices, operating hours and inclusions on our website are subject to change.
- There is a minimum of $75 per booking.
- A maximum of 6 passengers will be carried on one punt. Punting on the Lake may temporarily reduce the maximum number of passengers carried per punt, at our discretion and without notice, due to changing lake levels.
- Tickets are fully transferable to another person. Please advise us if the name for your booking should change.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are fully transferable to another person. Please advise us if the name for a booking made by redeeming a gift voucher should change.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Once a booking has been made by redeeming a gift voucher, our terms and conditions relating to late arrivals, cancellations and ‘no-shows’ apply.
- Gift vouchers purchased online can be redeemed through the “Book Now” button on our website. To redeem other gift vouchers, please phone us on 0481 455 410 during our business hours (published on our website).
- All passengers must comply with our safety regulations. If you or a child in your care fail to do so, you will be required to leave the tour or the tour will be terminated.
- Children under 10 years old must wear a lifejacket, which will be provided by Punting on the Lake, for the duration of the tour.
- The punts are not suitable for wheelchair access due to the steps that must be negotiated on the landing. Punting on the Lake staff will happily assist passengers with limited mobility to board and disembark, but are not permitted to lift passengers in or out of the punt.
- Smoking is not permitted on the landing or in the punts.
- Customers must obey any reasonable request from any Punting on the Lake staff member.
- Punting on the Lake reserves the right to refuse entry to a passenger onto the punt and to require a passenger to disembark the punt at our discretion. This includes passengers who behave in any way that interrupts the enjoyment of the experience for other people.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome on private punt tours.
Late arrivals, cancellations and “no-shows”
- If you arrive at the Punting on the Lake landing later than the specified check-in time for your tour, your tour duration may be shortened or you may forfeit your tour at the discretion of Punting on the Lake. In this case no full or partial refund will be given, regardless of the circumstances.
- If you need to cancel your tour, please do so at least one day in advance:
- If you cancel with at least one day’s notice: Your tour will be rescheduled to another convenient time or you will be given a gift voucher to the value of the tour you have paid for.
- Same day cancellation: No rescheduling, gift voucher or refund will be provided for same-day cancellations.
- Any changes to an existing booking should be made by phoning Punting on the Lake on 0481 455 410 during our business hours (published on our website).
- “No-shows”: If you don’t turn up, you forfeit your tour. Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged for gift vouchers, and may not be used for a tour on a different date or time.
- Tour cancellation by Punting on the Lake:
- If Punting on the Lake has to cancel a tour due to inclement weather or any other conditions or reason, you will be given a refund or gift voucher for the value of the tour you have paid for.
- If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our tour or service, please let us know at the time so we have the opportunity to resolve the problem immediately.
- To the extent permitted by law, Punting on the Lake and its staff shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential) as a result of, or arising out of, or in any way connected with the tour.