Celebrate a special occasion or just indulge yourself with a half-hour cruise around the Ornamental Lake followed by a sumptuous high tea at The Terrace Restaurant, all in the stunning Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne.
To begin, settle back in an elegant wooden punt to enjoy a unique view of one of the world’s ﬁnest gardens as our professional punter propels you around the bays and islands of the Ornamental Lake and tells you about its history, environment, wildlife and plants. Then, sample a selection of delicious treats in a traditional high tea in The Terrace Restaurant, overlooking the Ornamental Lake.
The high tea includes
- Selection of teas and espresso coffee
- Glass of Seppelt Stony Peak Sparkling Brut
- Selection of freshly made ribbon sandwiches – Chicken, avocado, rocket & basil – Smoked salmon, cucumber, baby capers, cream cheese & dill
- Warm savoury items – Goat cheese & roma tomato tart garnished with baby basil – Gourmet mini beef rolls
- Sweet items – Scones served with homemade strawberry jam & Chantilly cream – Chocolate-coated strawberries – Chocolate trufﬂes – Assorted miniature desserts and sweat treats
See our Packages page for more information.